S’Mores Shake you say? YES! It’s the PERFECT treat for hot summer days!
Who’s in the mood for a delicious summer shake, with homemade whipped cream, chocolate, graham cracker and oh wait, it’s ALL dairy, soy, & gluten-free!! In fact, it’s vegan! I know I won’t complain if someone handed that to me. Lol.
This drink is so easy to whip up and it’s not only mother-approved, but kid-approved too!
You don’t have to wonder what fake ingredients are in it, or what artificial food coloring is in it, nope, just healthy, whole foods! Most of my ingredients I got from Bagliani’s Market because they always have the freshest and prettiest fruits and veggies for my recipes and for the other ingredients that they don’t carry I will link them all for you.
The recipe for this yummy summer shake is:
• 2 dates (pitted & peeled)
• 4 gluten-free graham cracker (I use this brand)
• 1 organic banana
• 1 1/2 tbsp of organic cacao powder (this brand)
• 2.5 cups of almond milk (this brand)
• 1 vegan marshmallow (I use this brand)
Blend all shake ingredients in high-powered blender, except for the marshmallow and chocolate nibs.
The recipe for the homemade whipped cream, coconut whipped cream I might add is:
• 1 can of full-fat chilled coconut milk (in the fridge for 24 hours is best, I use Goya)
• 1.5 tsp of organic vanilla
• 1 tbsp of organic grade b maple syrup (I use this brand)
Mix all ingredients, for whipped cream, in a stand up mixer until thick consistency. Coconut whipped cream is sooo good, very healthy for you and there’s not much of a coconut flavor believe it or not.
Then top it off with crushed gluten-free graham cracker, dairy-free chunks of chocolate (I use this) and your marshmallow and sit back & enjoy!!