I’ve been hearing so many things about coconut oil lately so I just wanted to tell you all the positive effects of coconut oil and why it’s in YOUR best interest to use it.
For decades, people have been using coconut oil for so many things and the fact of the matter is that it’s actually very healthy for you. It’s so versatile that you can use it literally for hundreds of different things. It’s delicious in drinks and recipes, it’s amazing for your skin, & it’s incredible for your health.
I use this brand mostly and really love it. I use coconut oil in so many things but especially when cooking. I even give my kids a spoonful of coconut oil by spoon every day because it’s that good for you. Coconut oil is full of healthy fats and your body needs that. Your doctor will probably tell you to stay away from fatty substances but you really want to stay away from artificial fats, however things like coconut oil even avocados are all healthy fats and your body needs that.
Some of the things I use coconut oil in and for are here.
1. I use coconut oil every day to grease my pans before I cook.
2. I use coconut oil every day in the paleo recipes that I make.
3. I use coconut oil when I get bad sunburn – it’s a miracle maker when it comes to bad sunburns! You put that all over your burn and then lightly dab away the excess with a towels or paper towel, your burn sensation goes away almost instantly, you go from red to brown AND you rarely peel! It’s the best thing ever and it’s NATURAL!
4. I use coconut oil when I make homemade sugar scrubs with essentials oils. (Mama needs her sanity so therefore I need me a hot bath, a glass of wine and a nice soothing exfoliant!)
5. I also use coconut oil on my ends when my hair gets too dried out from color or the heat and sun. I don’t use a lot because it’ll get super greasy but I use just a little and it goes a long way and my hair is like brand new after that. Seriously try it as a type of her mask and rinse out after 5-10 minutes, if you have dry and brittle hair or even have hard water and you think you need a little extra moisture.
Heres another chart on all the things you can do with coconut oil so I thought this was super helpful and informational!
I hope this is an eye opener to those who needed more information and for those who already use coconut oil, maybe it will give you some more ideas on how to use it and get the most out of this product.
Till next time ~ “Muah”